NYX "Full Throttle" Lipstick Swatches - All 12 Shades

Thursday, June 16, 2016





When I got my second NYX Nordic Face awards box, I got all of the "Full Throttle" lipsticks, so I thought I would swatch them all for you guys, so if you are looking to buy some of them, then you can check out the colors here before hand - The "Full Throttle" lipsticks cost 7$ and you can buy them on Nyxcosmetics.com 

This is not a review of the lipsticks, because I haven't worn them for so long at a time, but a few things I noticed while swatching them was - 1. I really like these lipsticks, but it did feel like the darker colors applied a bit patchy, but the lighter colors were really smooth. I dont know why there is a difference, because it is the same formula, but that was what I experienced. - 2. The once I have tried on lips/arm, have a matte finish, but it didn't feel very dry on my lips compared to other matte lipsticks I have tried!

I really hope you found this helpfull and if you have any questions, feel free to leave a comment and I will do my best to answer!  
Amalie x

You Might Also Like

0 kommentarer